It is no secret that these days technology offers a lot of things these days. Lucky Patcher app stands out to be one great application that can not only get rid of those pesky notifications but also lets users to access those sources codes of ads in order to modify them. In this write-up, we are going to talk about everything that is necessary to know about Lucky Patcher for Windows. But before that, you should have a proper knowledge of how the app works. So read on and know it.
Lucky Patcher for Windows: How does the app work?
Lucky Patcher for the Android users is essentially important. For users, almost all apps come for free in the Google Play Store. But little do we know about the secret that developers come up with. After installing and using apps, you get the notification that there’s an update to the app. In some cases, developers ask to pay you few dimes for it. That’s when the Lucky Patcher apk comes handy. But you should be aware of the fact that Lucky Patcher cannot be directly installed on Windows devices. So for that, you need to get hold of an Android emulator. In this case, we are going to offer a method to download it by using the Nox App Player Android emulator.
Lucky Patcher for Windows: By Using Nox App Player
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to download Lucky Patcher for Windows.
- First and foremost, download Nox App Player Android emulator from its official website and go on installing it immediately.
- As soon as Nox App Player gets installed, you need to download Lucky Patcher apk from a trusted source.
- Now by opening Nox App Player, go further to its Toolbar and find the option which says Add APK.
- After you click on to the Add APK option, follow the next step by clicking on the “I know” option.
- There add the apk file of Lucky Patcher, upon which the emulator will begin to install the app on the Windows device. You are now free to use the app.
You may also read: MovieBox for Android: The Complete Process to Download and Install the App.
The Final Words
In the end, we hope our guide to Lucky Patcher for Windows was convenient to convey all information about it. In case you are already using the app with Nox App Player, do let us know the things we have missed out (in case any).